Monday, April 23, 2012

Nails, nails, nails

I've been REALLY into painting my nails lately. I've painted my nails for as long as I can remember, but now I'm getting into more fancy stuff! I probably look for new nail polish every few days or so, and have gotten a stamping set, nail brushes, and a nail art set. I always send pictures to my mom, and she suggested I start putting them on pinterest. I'm not really sure how (or if) I can just post a picture directly to pinterest, so I thought, why not blog about it?! Woo.

I'm going back to when I first started getting into nail art, so here's one of my first attempts!



A French manicure, I think I used Essie Marshmallow for the white, and found some old nail stickers for the accent nail!

2 comments:

  1. you should post the one mom showed me - was very fancy!...

    also: 3 second ruuuu-u-u-ule...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will, but there are many more to post first!

      Also, you jerk, I was singing that all day and just barely got it out of my head!

      Delete