Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't break the chain!

I discovered (...ok I saw it on reddit) this website to keep track of daily goals - chains.cc. It's basically an easy way to keep track of stuff you are trying to do everyday. You enter in a goal and click a bubble each day you do it! You can customize the look a little bit, and can disable certain days of the week for each goal if you want. So far, I'm using it to keep track of a few random things like reading and not hitting the snooze button.

I've also decided to use it to keep track of my workouts and therefore how much money I can spend (up to $1, woooooo). I had been trying to think of a way to keep track of my workouts that was a little more exciting and visually appealing than just tally marks or checks on a calendar. I thought about putting actual dollars in a jar or something but I didn't really want to go to the bank to withdraw $30 in ones. I figure creating a chain for it will be a little more practical and still fun. It's just clicking a bubble each day, but it still adds a little something!

No comments:

Post a Comment